New Jersey Personal Injury Lawyer
Experienced Accident Attorney in Camden County, NJ Fights to Defend the Rights of Injured Clients in Voorhees as well as Burlington County, Gloucester County, and Throughout New Jersey and Pennsylvania
If you’ve been involved in a personal injury accident in Camden County, Burlington County, Gloucester County or elsewhere in New Jersey or Pennsylvania, or if you’ve lost a loved one because of a vehicle or other injury accident, a New Jersey personal injury lawyer at Garber Law, P.C. understands the pain and anguish you are going through.
We will work to help calm those concerns and get you the money that you deserve. We have experience in New Jersey and Pennsylvania getting our clients’ medical bills and lost wages paid quickly. We have more than 60 years of combined experience looking out for your best interests. We’ve tried numerous cases before juries and settled numerous cases before or during trial.
We work with a team of medical, economic, engineering and other experts to prepare your case. Garber Law, P.C. obtained a $10 million settlement (during trial) for a leg amputation, and we have settled or won several cases in excess of $1 million. We will also work to get you the maximum recovery for your pain, suffering, physical and mental anguish.
We Have Experience In Many Different Areas
Garber Law, P.C. has substantial experience in the following personal injury practice areas:
- Catastrophic injuries – Though our attorneys handle small personal injury claims, we also take on the challenges of large-scale and complex injury claims. We help clients suffering from traumatic brain injuries and spinal cord injuries, families whose babies have been injured during childbirth, and people who have lost a loved one in a tragically fatal accident.
- Motor vehicle crashes – Even the most careful drivers can be hurt when another driver is negligent. At Garber Law, P.C., our attorneys handle all types of motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Medical negligence / legal malpractice – Doctors and lawyers have a duty of professional care to their clients. When a lawyer or doctor commits malpractice, you could end up suffering even more. We work with experts to hold professionals accountable for their patient/client performance, including:
- Medical care providers, such as doctors, hospitals, therapists, nurses, and other providers
- Lawyers and law firms
Garber Law, P.C. Handles Accident and Injury Cases Throughout the Country. From Our Offices in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, We Handle Legal Claims From Philadelphia to the Delaware Valley and Beyond. If We Can’t Handle Your Case For Any Reason, We Have Relationships With Firms All Over The Country That Can. Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation At 856-219-4628.
- Premises liability – Anyone who owns property has a duty to keep it safe for customers and visitors to the premises. Garber Law, P.C. handles premises liability cases for these types of accidents:
- Commercial property accidents
- Construction accidents
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Injuries to children
- Residential fire/smoke injuries
- Dangerous sidewalk injuries
- Nursing home injuries – Nursing homes have a duty to their patients to treat them with respect and to use reasonable care. We help our clients and their families when their loved ones suffer because of neglect or abuse while in the care of nursing homes or rehabilitation centers.
- Product defects – Manufacturers, distributors, and retailers have a duty to make sure their products are safe. We have a successful track record working on cases dealing with defective electronic consumer products and hazardous machinery as well as defective medical devices and dangerous pharmaceuticals.
- Workplace accidents/workers’ compensation – Garber Law, P.C. serves both employees and contractors who have been injured in the course of their employment
- Contractors. If you are a non-employee (a contractor), you may have a direct liability claim against the business that hired you. Your claim could include compensation for medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering.
- Employees. If you are an employee, you should be able to seek workers’ compensation benefits. We can help you get your medical bills and lost wages and/or compensation for
- Temporary wage loss
- Permanent disability
- Insurance bad faith (delayed or denied claims) – When insurance adjustors and insurance companies give you the run-around (fail to properly resolve your claim), we hold them accountable.
- Police brutality and civil rights violations – We are taught as children to trust the police to protect us. But when you’ve been the victim of gross negligence or abuse by a law enforcement officer, we fight for justice and for compensation against those who violated your civil rights.
Steps to Take If You’ve Been Injured in an Accident in New Jersey
Accidents can be devastating experiences. There’s no doubt that you are shaken and confused after an accident. However, the steps you take after the accident will play an important role in your claim for compensation.
If you have been seriously injured you should contact the emergency services. If you’re able to, you should take the time to gather evidence. This will include taking photos and videos of the scene of the accident, damage resulting from the accident as well as your injuries. You should also take the contact information and insurance information of witnesses and any others involved in the accident.
You must seek medical attention as soon as possible after the accident. Many injuries only show symptoms hours or days after the accident. You should get medical attention to ensure you receive the treatment you need. Your medical report will also play an important role in proving that your injuries were the result of the accident.
Another important step to take is to contact an experienced New Jersey personal injury lawyer. Garber Law, P.C. offers a free consultation for accident victims. This is a great opportunity to discuss your case with an accident attorney in Camden County, NJ and determine the best approach to take to recover compensation.
Contact A New Jersey Personal Injury Lawyer Today For A Free Personal Injury Consultation
Our firm offers a free initial consultation to every prospective personal injury client. From our office in Voorhees, we try cases across all of New Jersey, including Camden County, Gloucester County, and Burlington County. We also try cases in Pennsylvania from our office in Philadelphia, including Bucks County, Montgomery County, Delaware County, and Chester County. We have evening and weekend appointments available and will also make off-site and hospital visits. Call us at 856-219-4628 or fill out our convenient online contact form.
Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury in New Jersey
If you have been involved in an accident and have sustained serious injuries, you should speak to a New Jersey personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after the accident. This is true even if you have not decided whether or not to take legal action. Speaking with an accident attorney in Camden County, NJ at Garber Law, P.C. will help you gain an objective view of your case. You will learn about your rights as well as the legal options available to you and therefore be better able to make an informed decision.
The quicker you get in touch with an injury lawyer, the better it will be for your case. Your personal injury attorney can get started on building your case as soon as possible and improve the chances of you recovering compensation. The dedicated team at Garber Law, P.C. offers a free consultation for accident victims. Get in touch with us now to speak with an experienced attorney.
If you have sustained an injury in an accident and are not sure whether you can recover compensation for your injuries and other damages, you should contact Garber Law, P.C.. We offer a free consultation for accident victims. This is a great opportunity to discuss the details of your case with an experienced New Jersey personal injury lawyer. We will examine the circumstances of your case and determine whether you have a valid case or not. We will also help you understand your rights and options so you can determine the best approach to take.
Contact us today to schedule your free consultation.
Garber Law, P.C. Has Achieved Numerous
Multi-Million Dollar Results
Get The Compensation You Deserve!
Settlements and verdicts may vary and are based on the many factors of your case, etc.
(The below information may not apply to your settlement and verdict).
$10 Million Dollars
Settlement During Trial for a Leg Amputation
★Mr. Garber is amazing! He walked me through my lawsuit every step of the way and answered all of my questions. Not only is he a great lawyer, but he was very caring about my feelings and health throughout the whole process. Thank you, Mr. Garber, for everything you’ve done for me, especially for winning my case!
★Working with the firm was my best decision. They were extremely helpful and knowledgeable and definitely worked hard for their clients. I would highly recommend them.
★Mr. Garber is simply the best. Very knowledgeable, honest, and helpful throughout the whole process. He has been practicing law for many years and is a true professional in the courtroom. Joel Wayne Garber will fight hard for what you deserve.