Personal Injury Lawyers in Voorhees, NJ
If You’ve Been Injured, You have Rights
At Garber Law, our lawyers have 40 combined years of experience protecting the rights of clients in Camden County, New Jersey, and throughout South Jersey and the Greater Philadelphia Metro Area. We understand how confusing and overwhelming it can be for victims. We offer legal counsel for victims of car accidents and other areas of personal injury. We provide criminal defense for those facing prosecution. We also offer representation for those wrongfully terminated from their jobs. If you’re suffering emotional or physical stress because of the actions – or inactions – of another person or responsible party, you have the right to a recovery. Garber Law has a record of proven results. Since 1986, Garber Law has investigated claims and fought for clients’ rights. When you work with us, you work with people who put your needs first.
Request A Free Consultation
We Fight for You When Others Won’t
Don’t despair if other lawyers have turned down your case. Garber Law has had success where other lawyers didn’t think there was a case.
- Free Initial Consultation – Call 856-281-1480 (New Jersey) or 866-556-2962 (Pennsylvania) today
- No Personal Injury Fees Unless Successful
- Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
Our Practice Areas
We represent and advise clients in New Jersey and Pennsylvania on the following matters:
- Personal Injury – Car and Other Motor Vehicle Accidents, Medical/Legal Malpractice, Nursing Home Abuse, Bad Faith Insurance, Workplace Injuries, Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability – Slip and Fall, Trip and Fall, Construction Accidents, Dog Bites, Commercial Accidents, Elevator Injuries, Accidents to Children, Negligent Security, Residential Fires
- Criminal Cases/Municipal Court – Theft, Drugs, Sex Crimes, Traffic Violations, DUI and DWI, Other Crimes
- Employment Law – Qui Tam, Employment Discrimination, Sexual Harassment
- Matrimonial Law – Child Support, Custody Divorce, Property Division, Alimony and Alimony Pending Litigation, Domestic Violence
- Joel Wayne Garber – Founder – 30 years’ experience including numerous large verdicts before Judges and Juries and numerous large settlements
- Paul D. Santangini – 14 years’ experience, including work for the NJ Attorney General’s Office and Private Practice Experience
Contact the Garber Law Firm
We serve clients in New Jersey and in the Greater Philadelphia Metro Area. Contact us online or call us today for a free consultation at our NJ office at 856-281-1480. To schedule a free consultation at our PA office, call 866-556-2962. We have hours in the evening and on the weekends. We will meet clients at their residence or elsewhere when necessary.