Personal Injury Lawyers in Voorhees, NJ | Camden County
If you’ve been involved in a personal injury accident in Burlington County, Gloucester County, Camden County, or elsewhere in NJ or PA, or if you’ve lost a loved one because of a vehicle or other injury accident, the lawyers at Garber Law understand the pain and anguish you are going through. We will work to help calm those concerns and get you the money that you deserve. We have experience in New Jersey and Pennsylvania getting our clients’ medical bills and lost wages paid quickly. We have 40 years of combined experience looking out for your best interests. We’ve tried numerous cases before juries and settled numerous cases before or during trial. We work with a team of medical, economic, engineering and other experts to prepare your case. Garber Law obtained a 10 million settlement (during trial) for a leg amputation and we have settled or won several cases in excess of a million dollars. We will also work to get you the maximum recovery for your pain, suffering, physical and mental anguish.
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Garber Law has substantial experience in the following personal injury practice areas:
- Serious Injuries – Though our attorneys handle small personal injury claims, we also take on the challenges of large-scale and complex injury claims. We help clients suffering with brain and spinal injuries, families whose babies have been injured during childbirth, and people who have lost a loved one in a tragically fatal accident.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Even the most careful drivers can be hurt when another driver is negligent. At Garber Law, our attorneys handle all types of motor vehicle accidents including:
- Medical Malpractice / Legal Malpractice – Doctors and lawyers have a duty of professional care to their clients. When a lawyer or doctor commits malpractice, you could end up suffering even more. We work with experts to hold professionals accountable for their patient/ client performance, including:
- Medical care providers, such as doctors, hospitals, therapists, nurses and other providers
- Lawyers and law firms
- Premises Liability – Anyone who owns property has a duty to keep it safe for customers and visitors to the premises. Garber Law handles premises liability cases for these types of accidents:
- Nursing Home Injuries – Nursing homes have a duty to their patients to treat them with respect and to use reasonable care. We help our clients and their families when their loved ones suffer because of neglect or abuse while in the care of nursing homes or rehabilitation centers.
- Product Defects – Manufacturers, distributors and retailers have a duty to make sure their products are safe. We have a successful track record working on cases dealing with defective electronic consumer products and hazardous machinery as well as defective medical devices and dangerous pharmaceuticals.
- Workplace Injuries/Workers’ Compensation – Garber Law serves both employees and contractors who have been injured in the course of their employment
- Contractors. If you are a non-employee (a contractor), you may have a direct liability claim against the business that hired you. Your claim could include compensation for medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering.
- Employees. If you are an employee, you should be able to seek workers’ compensation benefits. We can help you get your medical bills and lost wages and/or compensation for
- Temporary Wage Loss
- Permanent Disability
- Insurance Bad Faith – When insurance adjustors and insurance companies give you the run-around (fail to properly resolve your claim), we hold them accountable.
- Police Brutality and Civil Rights Violations – We are taught as children to trust the police to protect us. But when you’ve been the victim of gross negligence or abuse by a law enforcement officer, we fight for justice and for compensation against those who violated your civil rights.
Contact Garber Law Today for a free Personal Injury PA or NJ Consultation
Our firm offers a free initial consultation to every prospective personal injury client. We have evening and weekend appointments available and will also make off-site and hospital visits. Call us at 856-281-1480 in Camden County, New Jersey or in Philadelphia at 866-556-2962, or fill out our online form. We try cases in New Jersey including Trenton, Mercer County, and Burlington County. We also try cases in Pennsylvania including Philadelphia, Bucks County, Montgomery County, Delaware County and Chester County.