South Jersey Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys
Garber Law serves both New Jersey and Pennsylvania. We have been practicing personal injury law since 1986. Our experience includes trying cases and negotiating fair settlements for victims of automobile accidents.
If you’ve had a motor vehicle accident in South Jersey, we can help you recover your medical bills, lost wages, get money for your pain and suffering, property damage and an award for any permanent injuries or disfigurements. If a loved one has suffered death, we can bring a wrongful death claim on your behalf.
Types Of Motor Vehicle Cases We Handle
While some auto accidents are clear-cut, many require particular skill and understanding of the nuances of the law. We have considerable experience handling even the most complex personal injury claims that arise from a motor vehicle accident, such as those involving:
- Cars – Most car accidents involve two cars. One driver is usually at fault.
- Trucks – Because of their size, truck accidents often cause more severe injuries.
- Off-road vehicles – Dirt bikes, quads, snow mobiles, dune buggies, jet skis
- Motorcycles – These can be fatal or serious because the drivers and riders have very little protection.
- Buses – Bus accidents usually involve multiple claimants.
- Boats – Boating accidents require an understanding of the rules and regulations for motoring on a waterway.
- Any other type of vehicle
What Damages Can You Collect?
We know which New Jersey and Pennsylvania insurance laws apply for each type of vehicle. The insurance laws determine whether you collect from your own insurance carrier or from the insurance carrier of the at-fault party. We will help you understand how no-fault and liability insurance affect your ability to recover damages.
- Medical – You are entitled to be in the same position as you were before the accident. Your bills include medical bills to diagnose your condition and to treat it. They include bills for medical equipment and medications. There are often large bills for therapy. Future bills also have to be considered.
- Property – Car crashes mean your car has to be repaired or replaced. There can also be damage for the contents of the car. You may be entitled to car rental expenses.
- Lost wages – If another person is at fault, you’re entitled to be reimbursed for all your lost wages. You may also be entitled to any lost benefits such as lost pension benefits.
- Pain and suffering – Accidents cause pain – physical pain and emotional pain. The pain can last for a lifetime. Our skilled personal injury lawyers know how to explain your pain so the jury will feel it. We work with doctors and experts to get you the award you deserve.
- Disfigurement – If your face or hands or any part of your body is scarred, you have a right to demand compensation.
- Loss of consortium – If you’re married, your damage claim includes the loss of the comfort and society of your spouse.
- Death – If a loved one loses his or her life in a vehicle accident, then his or her personal representative can ask for a unique set of damages. Our law firm will explain who can claim damages in a death claim and what damages are allowed.
Who Might Be Held Accountable?
- The other driver – The other driver (the one who caused the accident) is the primary target in any motor vehicle lawsuit.
- The owner of the other vehicle – Sometimes the owner of the vehicle is not the driver. The owner may be the spouse of the driver. The owner may be an employer of the driver.
- A manufacturer or retailer who created a defective car part. Some accidents are caused by faulty equipment such as a steering wheel that doesn’t work. We will investigate whether a car part caused the accident.
- A seller of alcoholic beverages – Sometimes the responsible driver is intoxicated at the time of the accidents, and the server of the alcohol may be responsible for your damages.
How Garber Law Can Help
- We will investigate your case – We will examine the vehicles involved in the case and the scene of the accident. We will talk to witnesses. We will work with your doctors to get the necessary medical reports. We work with professional engineers, doctors, and economic experts.
- We will explain the process to you at every stage
- We will negotiate your claim – Please do not settle your claim or sign a release without consulting our law firm. If you sign a release you will probably lose your rights to recover for any future medical bills, wages or pain and suffering.
- We will try your case – the largest results in motor vehicle cases are usually when the case is tried. We have experience trying cases in New Jersey and Pennsylvania courts.
Contact Our Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys Today
When you or a loved one has been injured or killed because of a motor vehicle accident or any accident, you need to contact the experienced personal injury lawyers at Garber Law. Make an appointment for a free initial consultation and get the representation you deserve. We will help you get the recovery you deserve. We have evening and weekend appointments available and will also make off-site and hospital visits. Contact us online or call us at 856-281-1292.