Proven South Jersey Lawyers
What Sets Us Apart
- Think Outside The Box – Garber Law isn’t your typical law firm. We know your adversaries are thinking of ways to defeat your claim. We’re constantly working to improve our arguments and to create new arguments that the other side won’t anticipate. We like to take our opponents by surprise.
- Clients Are For Life – We know that each case has a backstory. We’re interested in helping you discover and analyze how your case impacts the other parts of your life. We think of your long-term recovery and long-term concerns.
- We Explain The Law – Garber Law attorneys explain the legal process. Legal terms can be intimidating. The legal process can be scary. We explain your options, your remedies and what will happen at each stage of the case. You’re under enough stress because of your case – you don’t need to be stressed trying to understand what’s going to happen.
- We Have The Experience – Since 1986, Garber Law has continued to help clients in South Jersey and throughout NJ and PA obtain the recovery that they need to move on with their lives. We have assisted thousands of individuals get compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Our firm has also helped clients locate appropriate medical treatment and help find available avenues to pay their bills and keep food on the table.
Dedicated Personal Injury And Defense Lawyers Who Care
At Garber Law, we know firsthand that life is not always fair or easy. Most of our clients are honest, hardworking people who have been seriously injured through no fault of their own, have suffered through the fault of an employer or have been improperly criminally charged by the State. Many have families to provide for and are unable to work due to the wrongful conduct of another.
Attorneys Joel Wayne Garber, Paul D. Santangini, Emilie Garber and their staff are determined individuals who care about and empathize with the lives of their clients. Mr. Garber put himself through college and law school and built his law firm through hard work, responsibility and a focus on doing what is right. Mr. Santangini worked in private practice and for the New Jersey Attorney General’s office.
Our Practice Areas
We represent and advise clients in New Jersey and Pennsylvania on the following matters:
We handle cases where you or someone you know has been physically hurt because of the fault of another. Our personal injury cases include, but are not limited to:
- Motor Vehicle Crashes
- Medical/Legal Malpractice
- Dangerous Property Conditions
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Police Misconduct
- Nursing Home Injuries
- Product Defects
- Workplace Injuries/Workers’ Compensation
- Serious Injuries
Municipal Court And Criminal Cases
We handle simple and complex criminal defense cases. But we also represent you when you need to go to municipal court. Our lawyers are prepared to assist you when you’ve been charged with:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- All Traffic Violations
- Drunk Driving (DUI and DWI)
Employers have to follow the rules. At Garber Law, we protect you and your right to a safe and secure workplace when your employer creates a hostile environment through his or her actions. Our employment law cases most commonly concern:
- Whistle Blowing (CEPA claims)
- Sexual Harassment
Contact Our Firm For Help Today
At Garber Law, we offer a wide array of legal services to assist you, regardless of your needs. We treat our clients with the respect and dignity they deserve. Call us at 856-281-1292, or fill out our online form.
We try cases in New Jersey, including Camden County, Mercer County and Burlington County. We also try cases in Pennsylvania, including Bucks County, Montgomery County, Delaware County and Chester County.